Are you unhappy with your smile? Perhaps you have crooked teeth that do not fit together correctly or feel self-conscious about your smile. If so, you may be able to benefit from orthodontic treatment. Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that addresses the diagnosis, prevention, interception, guidance, and correction of dental irregularities. This includes the use of braces to correct these issues. At SquareSmiles, we offer a selection of orthodontic treatments, including clear aligners, adult braces, teen braces, and child braces to help each of our patients, regardless of age, achieve the smile they desire.
While many patients choose to undergo orthodontic treatments based on the aesthetic benefits, there are also many health benefits as well. Crooked teeth can be more difficult to clean, which can lead to tooth decay or gum disease. Teeth that do not correctly fit together can also make it harder to chew your food, sometimes leading to temporomandibular joint (TMJ) problems. With the proper orthodontic treatment, you can avoid these issues for a more comfortable daily life.
How do I Know If I Need Orthodontic Treatment?
There are many issues with the teeth that may require orthodontics, including:
- Overbite: The upper front teeth stick out over the lower teeth.
- Underbite: The lower teeth appear too far forward, while the upper teeth are too far back.
- Open bite: The front teeth look like they stick out over the lower teeth.
- Crossbite: The upper teeth fit behind the lower teeth when you close your mouth.
- Spacing: There are gaps and spaces between the teeth.
- Crowding: Your teeth are crowded together, sometimes causing overlapping.
- Misplaced midline: The center of your upper and lower teeth does not line up.
Contact our Office Today!
If you are interested in learning more about our orthodontic treatments and how they can help you achieve a straighter smile, contact our office today! Our friendly team will be happy to assist you in scheduling your complimentary consultation, as well as answer any questions that you may have.
“The staff and Dr. J were amazing and were always friendly! It was a great braces experience thanks to them!”
“They were all so friendly and made the whole experience comfortable! Also very clean!”